Tuesday Ten (I'm back?)

Ten Things That Have Been On My Mind (how's that for a title/intro?)

In no special order...
10. Lack of money, the fact that I haven't had a raise my entire career (pay freeze), debt, and eating lots of sunbutter & jelly sandwiches until payday.
9. The end of a friendship/friends understanding the intention and heart behind what we say and do
8. How to make fixing A's hair easier on her (and me)
7. Waking up with a daily migraine and prescription medication that is as effective as popping tic-tacs
6. Wedding vows
5. "Spring" cleaning the house
4. How thankful I am for the wonderfully supportive, kind, and intuitive friends and family I have
3. Writer's block aka why I haven't blogged in...ages.
2. Purpose
1. Did I mention the wedding?  25 days.

I'm back?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Babies

"The great joy in life is doing what people say you cannot do."

San Pellegrino, Juicy Juice, and Gerber--oh my!