"I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller..."

I wish I was a morning person.  I'd love to be able to hop out of bed cheerfully upon hearing the sound of my alarm (people do that??) and get in a morning workout and shower in before starting off my day.  I don't think I'll ever be that person, but I'd like to try.

I wish my bedside table wasn't a heaping mound of junk, ranging from my Kindle charger to receipts to random coupons.  I wish it looked like a bedside table straight out of the movies with not a speck of dust and just a nice, thick non-fiction read of some sort and a tall glass of water.

I wish I drank enough water.  I wish that when I consumed more than 4 oz. of water at a time I didn't have to pee, then maybe it would be easier to drink enough water.  Did you know you're supposed to drink your weight halved in ounces.  Do you know how much water I'd have to drink to meet quota??  Yeah...

I wish that I could meet David Tutera.  Okay, sorry.  That is totally off topic, but as I sit here blogging, I'm watching him in all his amazingness with one of his brides.  If he could do my wedding for me, that would be awesome.  Unbelievable.  He is just a gem.  I just want to hug him every time I watch his show.

I wish I had the energy and motivation (and money) to always be dressed smart, accessorized, and polished from my makeup to my hair.  

I wish I was organized.  I wish I had it all together.  My world is kind of like my mind.  Going from one thing to the next, never staying on one thing long enough to actually get anything complete.

I'm working on these things.  In the meantime, I appreciate the fact that there are people in my life who love me just the way I am.  The morning grouch, chronically thirsty, messy, disheveled, makeupless, ponytailed, scatterbrained ME.

Comments

  1. I think this describes most new moms! I know it does me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Babies

"The great joy in life is doing what people say you cannot do."

San Pellegrino, Juicy Juice, and Gerber--oh my!