So much for 30 consecutive days of blogging. I took a couple days to celebrate hub's birthday, but I'm back. In my defense, I've blogged more this month than in the last few months combined. Yesterday, we watched a presentation by a charitable organization that we are required to watch each year. I'm not sure how it is even allowable to require us to watch such a presentation, but I show up every year and sit through it. Every year, I get angrier and more bitter. Neither of which I enjoy feeling. Don't get me wrong-I am actually a quite charitable person and donate or give of myself as much (or even more) than I can. At one point, I was able to donate a sizable amount of money (for me) to a dear friend Jessica's wonderful non-profit called Beyond Measure Arts , which is an amazing, incredible, and worthy cause. I did it because I believe in the cause and because I believe in her mission. I've done a number of other things, and I am proud to say...
Comments
Post a Comment