Lent

I am not Catholic, so when I observe Lent it is simply because I love the idea of changing habits, giving things up, and improving myself however I can.

I couldn't figure out what to give up this year, so I decided this evening that I will take some things on instead.  I am going to just map things out a little at a time, maybe week by week, and I am going to set off to accomplish each task on the list.  Michele Connolly's blog about doing mini-missions to get things accomplished and organized has really inspired me!

This week's goals:
1. Clean off and clean out my bedside table (its driving me nuts).
2. Clean out the fridge before grocery shopping (I do this pretty regularly...after our company/big barbeque it def needs done again).
3. Do some kind of exercise as many days of the week as I can (major struggle with Ayla girl under my toesies!)
4. Get stamps for Save-the-Dates and get the rest of them ready to send (almost done addressing all of them...)
5. Sort through Ayla's clothes for things that are too small (feel like I constantly do this one too!!!)

Let's see how this week goes!  Happy Lent!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Babies

"The great joy in life is doing what people say you cannot do."

Neglecting Mama