Day 2: Last meal

"If you knew that whatever you ate next would be your last meal, what would you want it to be?"

Food.  I love food.  How hard is it to pick just one last meal?  I need a whole day of eating to get through my many favorites.

I'd have to have bacon.  Real bacon, not turkey bacon.  Crispy.  Yum.

Spaghetti and meatballs with garlic toast and a tall glass of 1% milk.

Croissants with melted cheese and mashed potatoes.

Chips and homemade guacamole with a frosty margarita (or 3, after all I'm dying right) alongside.

Indian butter chicken with lots of naan and rice.

Sushi rolls and edamame and miso soup.

Banana dream cake.

Some frozen yogurt from Redberry.

Reese's peanut butter cups and their peanut butter Easter eggs (hey, if its my last meal, might as well go out with a bang!)

Is there any way I could possibly eat this all in one meal?  See, I need a day!

Comments

  1. Can I join you for your day of eating? I mean if it's my last day screw being a gluten free vegetarian. Plus it's more fun to eat with friends :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Surreal

"The great joy in life is doing what people say you cannot do."

Neglecting Mama