Here's to 100 and the 100 still to come...

I've been avoiding blogging recently, racking my brain for ideas on how to celebrate my blog's 100th post anniversary.  And I just couldn't think of anything special enough to write about.  Every time I thought about it, it was just more and more of the same.

Then, I started thinking about the mothers I know and am lucky enough to call friends.  I thought about the many paths these amazing women have taken, the challenges they've overcome, and the wonderful humans-mothers, daughters, wives, friends, sisters, and so much more-that they are.

I want them to share their stories with the world as they have shared them (whether in whole or in part) with me.

Hence the creation of Phenomenal Mom Fridays.

Each Friday, I am going to post a guest blog written by an amazing mom that I'm blessed to know.  I think that at the end of each post you-my wonderful readers-will walk away with something.  Some of you will take away knowledge.  Compassion.  Encouragement.  Hope.  I think that you'll laugh and you'll cry and you will want to reach out to the women you know and hear their stories.

From the beginning, I think that honesty has been what has made this blog read-able.  I think that it has heart, but I want to bring more to my readers.  I want many mothers' perspectives and stories to grace the webpages of this blog.

I look forward to giving these great women a spot to share their stories, and I hope you, my readers, will share your love and kindness with them in the comments section, just as you have done for me.  Sometimes when I want to delete the blog and forget all about it, I get a comment that makes me remember why I'm so passionate about this blog.

Comments

  1. Great idea! I look forward to reading about all these fabulous moms!!! We really do rock and it's always fun to meet new amazing moms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for this and very honored to be involved!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Babies

Surreal

"The great joy in life is doing what people say you cannot do."